In notifying us of the alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to include the following information:
* a description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement (if multiple works are being infringed at a single site, a representative list of such works at that site is adequate);
* a description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit the Peninsula Library System to locate the material;
* contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or email address;
* a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law;
* a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
* a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf.
Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in a delay of the processing of your complaint.
For more information on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act please see the U.S. Copyright Office web site.
The Califa project is supported in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services
under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian