For public libraries seeking to increase equal access to educational resources, Tutor.com - a service of The Princeton Review - provides on-demand homework help, tutoring, test preparation and study tools in a variety of subjects and test prep materials that will improve students’ grades, confidence, enjoyment of learning, and subject mastery. Our mission is to provide best-in-class, on-demand educational and career tutoring for our libraries’ patrons to help each person reach their academic and career goals.
The Tutor.com Learning Suite has been developed to meet the needs of today’s learners in an online world. At our core, we are all about student success. To do this, we must provide effective support and resources in formats that fit our users learning styles and schedules.
The Tutor.com Learning Suite for Libraries includes:
- Real-time, on-demand homework help, tutoring, test preparation and job search assistance for K-12th grade and college level students plus adult learners in over 60 different subjects and test prep areas:
- Computer literacy, English, math, science, social studies, Spanish, writing,
- Advanced Placement® tests, ACT®, PSAT®, SAT®, SAT Subject Tests, TASC, U.S. Citizenship,
- Online job searches, applications, cover letters, résumés, interviews,
- Asynchronous reviews for math and writing assignments, cover letters and résumés,
- The Princeton Review SAT/ACT Essentials preparation courses,
- The Princeton Review Early Edge video lessons for middle school math and language arts,
- GetAFive.com AP® subject matter video lessons,
- Skills building through quizzes, flashcards, instructional videos, worksheets and learning games,
- Job search and career resources such as job openings, resume templates, testing information, etc.