AccessScience is an authoritative and dynamic online resource that contains incisively written, high-quality reference material that covers all major scientific disciplines. An award-winning gateway to scientific knowledge, it offers links to primary research material, videos and exclusive animations, plus specially designed curriculum maps for teachers. With these and other online features, AccessScience is continually expanding the ways it can demonstrate and explain core, trustworthy scientific information in a way that inspires and guides users to deeper knowledge.
- MORE THAN 8500 articles and Research Reviews covering all major scientific disciplines and encompassing the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology and the McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science and Technology
- 115,000-PLUS definitions from the McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms
- 3000 biographies of well-known scientific figures
- 18,000-PLUS downloadable images and animations illustrating key topics
- ENGAGING VIDEOS highlighting the life and work of award-winning scientists
- SUGGESTIONS FOR FURTHER STUDY and additional readings guide users to deeper understanding and research
- LINKS TO CITABLE LITERATURE through DOIs help users continue their research using primary sources of information
- INTERACTIVE CITATION GENERATOR saves time and effort when preparing papers
- CURRICULUM MAPS tied to core content save time for educators
- MOBILE ACCESS allows easy, anytime access outside of institutional IP ranges
AccessEngineering, an award-winning engineering reference tool for professionals, academics, and students that provides seamless access to the world's best-known, most-used collection of authoritative, regularly updated engineering reference information. Delivering multidisciplinary information in a dynamic interactive format straight to your desktop or device, AccessEngineering provides integrated access to thousands of pages of trusted content from such renowned resources as Perry's Handbook for Chemical Engineers and Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers.
- 640+ TITLES containing premier, interdisciplinary engineering content
- 900+ INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS created exclusively for AccessEngineering by top engineering faculty to demonstrate step-by-step solutions to real-world engineering problems
- 3,800+ INTERACTIVE GRAPHS as well as thousands of downloadable tables make it easier to use and analyze key data
- CURRICULUM MAPS tied to the most relevant content from our classic references to core engineering courses
- EXCEL CALCULATOR tool to save time and increase accuracy by streamlining calculations
The McGraw-Hill eBook Library gives libraries the opportunity to expand their collections at a lower cost and without adding shelf space. The site has approximately 2,000+ titles divided into subject area collections including:
Business-- a wealth of bestselling business titles spanning nine categories including; business skills, entrepreneurship, leadership, process management, investing, real estate, and marketing.
Computing and TAB—cutting-edge guides for IT professionals, programmers, DIY hobbyists/makers or anyone looking to get the most from their electronic devices or software.
Language collection—instructive resources, including the bestselling Practice Makes Perfect series, that help language learners succeed in their ELT, Spanish, and French courses.
Study Aids: Give students the leading edge for college and career success by helping them ace any course or standardized test with McGraw-Hill Education student study aids
Each collection is further divided into specific subject clusters. You can choose to subscribe at the collection level or cluster level. Additionally, we offer seasonal title additions at no extra cost to you during the life of your subscription or you can license the content perpetually with a one-time fee. Users will be able to take notes, bookmark and keep/access booklist. Librarians are able to track usage. The site offers the highest quality MARC catalog records by MLS-degreed catalogers.