----------- FOR SIMPLYE LIBRARIES -------------
- WATCH a 30-second video about SimplyE
- INQUIRE about your library subscribing to SimplyE: email@example.com
- SUBMIT YOUR INTAKE FORM to start your library subscription
- Library staff can SUBSCRIBE to the Califa SIMPLYE library staff listserv
- OPEN a SimplyE HELPDESK support ticket through the Califa Helpdesk
- DOWNLOAD SimplyE templates: BOOKMARK | POSTER 1 | POSTER 2 iOS | POSTER 3 Android | POPUP BANNER | SimplyE Logo 1 | SimplyE Logo 2
- DOWNLOAD SimplyE Getting Started guides for APPLE iOS | ANDROID
SimplyE is a library-developed, open source eReader and eBook discovery app that simplifies the library user's experience in finding, borrowing and reading library eBooks.
Whether it's Overdrive, Cloud Library, Axis 360, RBdigital, BiblioBoard, Odilo or enki Library, your patrons can find, download and read all of the eBooks you purchase using a single app -- SimplyE.
Libraries subscribing to SimplyE include: Los Angeles Public, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Alameda County, Santa Clara County, Corona, Glendora, Porterville, Black Gold Cooperative, Mountain View, Sunnyvale and more! Download the app to see if your library subscribes!
- Califa is managing a California State Library SimplyE grant that is laying the groundwork for deploying SimplyE as a subscription service. Our first California library SimplyE deployment will go live in November for Alameda County Library.
- Califa offers a hosted subscription solution for libraries who want to deploy SimplyE.
- Our turnkey SimplyE subscription service includes full system implementation from ILS authentication to eBook vendor and SimplyE app integration.